Monday, February 2, 2015

Evolution!

Whoa! Man it's been a long time since I posted here and a lot has happened since then! I am now retired from a job I worked at for 29 years! Yep! 29 long years! I retired in July and since then have been seriously busy! I now believe what everyone has told me about retirement, that once you retire you have less time then before to accomplish many of the things you have put off for years! Being tied up at a 9 to 5 job or whatever your hours might be, sometimes might be more helpful than harmful. When you are limited by a certain time frame to finish a project you are more likely to keep at it until the finished product in is your hands. When the opportunity to have a different time frame arrives, putting the task at hand on hold until tomorrow is quite liberating but unfortunately not as time effective! I have tried to established a routine of working at my "new job". I try to get up by seven and check emails, catch up on my turn on Words with Friends, then have breakfast and shower and get to work. Work that I might add is now even more delightful then my "old" type of work. I have a craft room that calls my name on a daily basis. Inside those four walls that are lined with shelves of rubber stamps, paper and ink pads, I create. And create, and create! I have evolved from a novice stamper to creating my own designs! And I love it! I also now have an etsy shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/totouchaheart. Check it out if you have a chance and see how far I have come! Wishing you all a wonderful day filled with love and sunshine!

No comments: