Monday, November 2, 2009

Christmas...it's a coming!

Well the season is sneaking up on us so grab on to the vitamins and get your self in shape for all the holiday events! It's hard to think ahead when the weather is balmy and there is no snow on the ground to remind us that Santa will soon be on his way! But when you start the countdown you'll realize that Christmas will be here before we know it!
Last year I had the pleasure of winning some Heartwarming Vintage cuts from Crafty Secrets. At the time I recieved them I really didn't know what I would do with them...use them for cards? Use them in a scrapbook? So they were tossed in a drawer. Well this year I pulled them out and had so much fun making Vintage Christmas cards that I just had to share them with you!
I don't know why I stayed away from the beautiful designs when all my life I have loved Victorian styled anything! Lace, ribbons, feathers and vintage buttons! Most of the embellishments I had laying around my craft room just waiting for this moment! So here are a couple of my Vintage Christmas cards! I hope you enjoy them!

No comments: